(Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and.Clinipath (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd ( a wholly – owned subsidiary of Malaysian Genomics Resource Centre Berhad), is looking for qualified HISTOPATHOLOGIST to join our team.
- Will be involved in grossing and reporting of routine histopathology cases, along with complex specimens such as breast, colon, thyroid, lymph nodes, , uterus, cervix, ovaries, stomach, and other viscera.
- Will also be involved in reporting of non-gynae cytology – FNAC of breast, thyroid, lymph node, salivary glands, body fluids, and EUS-FNA of mediastinum and pancreas.
- Willprovide second opinion for Gynae Cytology – conventional and LBC for dysplastic and malignant lesions.
- bWill be cognizant of IHC reporting of breast markers, lymphoma markers for lymphomas, and other IHC markers for diagnosis;
- Will participate actively in RCPA QA programs for anatomical pathology and cytopathology.
- Will ensure quality control, clinic-pathological correlation and TAT (turnaround time) are met in accordance to the laboratory’s needs.
- Will train and oversee laboratory personnel in preparing tissue sections, IHC studies and special stains.
- have a MBBS and at least a postgraduate qualification in pathology (MPath or MRCPath) or its equivalent from any one of the recognized institutions stipulated in the Second Schedule of the Medical Act 1971, Malaysia;
- be a fully registered practitioner with Malaysia Medical Council (MMC);
- have more than three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience (not including rotating internship),
- MUST be registered with National Specialist Register (NSR).
- be familiar with the regulation and standards of the Malaysia Pathology Laboratory services;
- be knowledgeable in hospital services, and policy and procedures regarding hazardous material management, biohazard exposure and the use of universal precautions;
- have a demonstrated ability to make sound scientific interpretation and assessments of pathology data;
- able to guide and train a team of Medical Lab Technologists and Medical Lab Scientific Officers in the field of histo-cyto pathology; and
- be willing to travel as and when required.
If you have the experience, talent, drive and would like to join a future-oriented company, please submit your resume with a complete correspondence details (address, phone number, email address), and a photograph, via email to email@example.com within the next two weeks.