Medical Lab Technologist/Scientific Officer (PCR, Accesioning, Validation)
- To perform routine laboratory test procedures as outlined by the laboratory standard operating procedures.
- Adhere and adapt to quality assurance and quality control procedures in performing all testing.
- Maintains and operates lab equipment; able to detect malfunctions as they occur and troubleshoot and reported it to supervisor accordingly.
- Participates in established TQM activities. Follows protocols for running and documenting control values.
- Work closely with all laboratory personnel to ensure timely client service and accurate test results.
- Maintain positive working relationship with other lab personals and clients.
- Complies with laboratory safety procedures.
- Preserves and protects patient and client confidentiality in all situations.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in MLT, Biomedical Science or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Previous experience in hematology, biochemistry, virology, urine analysis and blood banking will be added advantage.
- Priority will be given to those who have working experience in handling PCR lab and validation of report.
- Able to work shift hours, on call and Public Holiday.
- Phlebotomy skills will be an added advantage.
- Meticulous and conscientious, especially in validating report.
- Familiar with ISO 15189 documentation.
- Computer literate and skills in lab information systems.
- A team player and able to start immediately is advantage.
- Vacancies in multiple location in Klang, Kuala Lumpur, Johor.
Job Category: Laboratory
Job Type: Permanent