Clinipath (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is looking for qualified SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER/ SENIOR REGISTRAR to join our team.
- Will be involved in grossing of routine histopathology cases, along with complex specimens such as breast, colon, thyroid, lymph nodes, uterus, cervix, ovaries, stomach and other viscera.
- Will be involved in quality control measures related to grossing.
- Will ensure quality control, clinical-pathological correlation.
- Will train and oversee laboratory personnel in preparing tissue sections and photography.
You must :
- Have a MBBS and at least a postgraduate qualification in pathology (MPath or MRCPath) or its equivalent from any one of the recognized institutions stipulated in the Second Schedule of the Medical Act 1971, Malaysia.
- Be fully registered practitioner with Malaysia Medical Council (MMC)
- Have more than three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience (not including rotating internship)
- Be familiar with the regulation and standards of the Malaysia Pathology Laboratory services.
- Be knowledgeable in hospital services. Policy and procedures regarding hazardous material management, biohazard exposure and the use of universal precautions.
- Able to guide and train a team of team of Medical Lab Technologist and Medical Lab Scientific Officers in the field of histo, pathology and grossing.
- Be willing to travel as and when required.
If you have the experience, talent, drive and would like to join a future-oriented company. Please submit your resume with a complete correspondence details (address, phone number, email address) and a photograph via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the next two weeks.